ZENT Children's General Incorporated Foundation
Aim & work
This foundation offers aid in solving the many problems faced by children leading difficult lives due to various reasons, encourages the independence of children without isolating them, and aims to provide them with a healthy upbringing.
- Aid in providing food and refuge through the Children's Cafeteria, etc.
- Aid in educating children
- Aid to various businesses, foundations, etc. aiming to improve the welfare of children
- Other forms of aid in improving the welfare of children
- Other important work in the completion of this foundation's aim
|Foundation name||ZENT Children's General Incorporated Foundation|
|Date of establishment||April 11, 2019|
|Representative director||Yoshio Tsuzuki|
|Directors||Masayoshi Kamiya and Chikako Yamamura|
|Trustees||Koji Nakaya, Shigemi Nakada,
Takashi Igarashi, Woncheol Sung,
Yoshie Tsuzuki, Shu Ito